ZUCCHINI & PROSCIUTTO GRILLED PIZZA
#summer is about #fresh #ideas & #flavors, and when it comes to #grilling there is more to cooking out than steaks and burgers. The versatility of Lifesmart Products #Kamado #grill means you can cook perfect pizza!!
1 1/4 lb. pizza dough
4 tbsp. olive oil, plus more for greasing
1/2 c. marinara sauce
3/4 c. shaved pecorino cheese
2 medium zucchinis, trimmed
1 jalapeno chili, thinly sliced
1/4 c. packed fresh mint leaves, torn
2 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
2 oz. thinly sliced prosciutto, torn into strips
- Remove pizza dough from refrigerator at least 30 minutes before cooking. Heat grill on med (375-400).
- With floured hands or rolling pin, on a large sheet of lightly floured parchment paper, stretch and roll pizza dough into a 13-inch round. Generously brush the top of the pizza with 2 tablespoon oil.
- Lightly brush pizza stone with oil and season, place dough, oiled side down, on stone. Cook for 2 minutes or until the bottom is crisp. Flip dough and top with sauce and 1/2 cup cheese; cover and cook 1 minute, until dough is lightly crisp on the bottom.
- With a vegetable peeler, peel zucchini into long, thin strips. In a medium bowl, toss zucchini, jalapeno, mint, lemon juice, remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper.
- Top pizza with zucchini salad, prosciutto, and remaining 1/4 cup cheese.
- Bake until pizza is at desired perfection!