Lime Chili Marinated Chicken Kebab
3 Large chicken breasts (cubed)
1 large zucchini
For the Marinade
2 limes (juiced & zested)
1 cup fresh cilantro
¼ cup olive oil
¼ chili flakes
4 cloves garlic finely chopped
Salt & ground black pepper
- For the marinade, finely grate the zest and juice the limes. In a blender, combine all the ingredients, cilantro, olive oil, honey, chili flakes, garlic, salt, and pepper.
- Cut chicken breast into 2-3-inch cubes, place into a large sandwich baggie. Pour marinade over chicken and zip baggie closed. Refrigerate for 4-24hrs.
- Preheat the Kamado grill to 350f with the top airflow vent closed and the bottom airflow vent set to 4.
- With a vegetable peeler, make zucchini strips. Then begin to build kebabs. With skewers, take a zucchini strip, poke a skewer through the bottom end of the zucchini, then add a marinated chicken cube, fold over zucchini and repeat until skewer has been filled.
- Arrange kebabs on the grill, season with salt and pepper add additional chili flakes if desired. Close the lid. After 10mins, flip the kebabs and continue to cook for an additional 10min or until the internal temperature of the chicken reads 165.
- Take the kebabs off the grill and garnish with fresh lime juice and cilantro and a spoonful of Greek yogurt.