food , Kamado Grill , QVC
KAMADO GRILL RECIPES: GRILLED PEACHES WITH HONEY MASCARPONE
Grilled Peaches with Honey Marscapone
- peaches (1 per person)
- 1 teaspoon EVOO (per peach)
- 1 tablespoon honey (per peach)
- 1 tablespoon mascarpone (per peach)
- Optional: 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon (per peach)
- Prepare the Kamado grill to medium heat: Set to 330ºF ( top air vent closed, bottom air vent sent to 4) for 7-10 minutes you should be able to hold your hand about an inch above the cooking grate for 3 to 4 seconds before pulling it away from the heat.
- Cut the peaches in half and pit them.
- Cook the peaches until grill marks form, turning as necessary to mark all cut sides for the best presentation. Turn the peach halves over, sprinkle with the honey. Cook until the peaches are tender, but not falling apart, for 8 minutes total.
- Serve with a center spoonful of mascarpone, drizzled honey, and mint leaves for garnish.
Use cold-pressed grapeseed oil for a clean flavor that doesn’t mar the peaches in any way. I like EVOO, as it gives a little pepper to the peaches.
Add Brown sugar and cinnamon for a fall dish.