food , Kamado Grill , QVC
KAMADO GRILL RECIPES: SMOKE SALMON AND EGG BAKED AVOCADO
Smoked Salmon & Egg Baked Avocado
2 Slices of Smoked Salmon
2 large eggs
1. Cut avocado in half, lengthwise, around the pit. Remove pit and discard. Using a spoon, carve out enough avocado for an egg and half slice of bacon to fit in the hole.
2. Fill avocado halves with Salmon and eggs, season with salt and pepper.
3. Transfer filled avocado halves in cast iron basket to grill. Set to 330ºF ( top air vent closed, bottom air vent sent to 4) for 7-10 minutes (or cook until egg whites are fully cooked, the yolk is slightly runny.)
• Cut outsides of avocado to create a flat side for each half.
• Add cheese, Jalapeno Slices and hot sauce for garnish
• Great with Pancetta too!