Big Daddy Breakfast Sandwich
By Danny Boome & Lauren Palmeri
Made in a home Air Fryer
Yields 1 sandwich
2 slices brioche bread
1-2 Tbsp raspberry jam
4 oz. brie cheese, sliced
2 Tbsp milk
6 slices bacon
maple syrup, to serve
- Build sandwich by spreading jam on two slices of bread. Place sliced brie on one slice of the bread and close sandwich.
- In a medium bowl, whisk eggs, milk, and cinnamon.
- Cut sandwich in half, and submerge each half in egg mixture, to coat.
- Wrap each sandwich half in three slices of bacon.
- Place sandwich halves in air fryer and cook at 360ºF until bread is golden brown and bacon is cooked about 8 minutes. Remove to plate to cool slightly. Drizzle with maple syrup if desired and enjoy!